- Seller profile: Wholesale California Inc.
- Phone number: 949-631-7456 / Fax 949-631-7453
- Country: United States
- State: California
- City: Costa Mesa
- Address: 2454 Newport Blvd
- Zip/Postal Code: 92627
- Condition: antique in good condition
- Origin: dealer
- Body type: convertible
- Style design: classic
- Brand: Ford
- Fabrication year: 1957
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type of body paint: metallic
- Predominant colors: brown
- Vehicle functions: tours and travel
- Predominant materials on vehicle: steel
- Number of doors: 2 doors
- Engine: V8 cylinders
- Power source: Gasoline
- Engine liters: 5.1 L
- Engine cooling system: water cooling
- Transmission engine: Automatic
- Drivetrain: rear-wheel drive
- Brake system: Drum on all wheels
- Odometer informations: 59,000 miles
- Safety items: seatbelt 2 points
- Steering system: Manual
- Comfort items: sound system - original period supplied
- Seating capacity: 2 seats
- Lining materials: leather
- Shipping cost: quoted under request
- Listed: October 26, 2016 20:55
- Expires: 245 days, 20 hours
1957 Ford T-Bird Convertible
1957 Ford T-Bird Convertible out of Pasadena California. 59,000 original miles. Serviced in the last year where over $5,000 spent. New tires, brakes gone though, fuel tank, fuel lines, etc., etc. Sold new in the State of California. From the looks at the history and the books and records that goes with the car, the car speaks for its self. Starts right up at the turn of the key. Original V8 312 engine sounds really nice. Factory automatic option.
Drives with no issues, good brakes and steering. Original color for this T-Bird, Thunderbird Bronze with Colonial White interior. This is the all original color combination the car left the factory with in 1957. All the chrome is nice and shiny. Paint looks good. Correct hubcaps and new white wall tires. Comes with correct 1957 port hole hard top. In addition, fitted with its factory soft top.
This T-Bird is a high level, quality body.
Please see the photographs of the door jams and the out seals; all correct spot welds in place. Frame and floor boards have no issues with no repairs. A box of books, records, owners manuals remain with the car. The car droves smooth and with no issues. This T-Bird is ready to be used immediately. Please see the original front and rear California black license plates. You can see from their condition, it was parked inside a garage and taken care of.
1309 total views, 2 today